Monday, August 25, 2008

First Day of School !

Well, we dropped her off - now we just have to make sure we get her home this afternoon!

She woke up great, ate breakfast and got dressed without a problem - the only issue was shoes. She's been wearing flipflops all summer, so she thinks her tennis shoes fit funny "they are too biiiiig"


Emma, Anna Marie, Samantha, Angala and Keith come over at 7am so we could all walk together (traffic at the school is INSANE!!) ... Angala made this cuuute sign for the girls to hold (she's so crafty!)

We made it to the school and she walked in like she'd been going to big school forever .... I can't wait to hear what she has to say about it all!
Here are some pictures - I'll be back with more later!

Update - we made it home! I haven't learned too much about her day, but once I hear more, I'll let you know!











No comments: