When it came time for bed she got upset.
She told me Kindergarten is too long (I can't disagree with her 7:30 - 2:45 is a looooong time for little people!). Then she told me she wanted to go back to her old school because it's shorter (9 - 1) and her friends Emma and Maddie were there (but they aren't - they both started Kinder this year - Emma is in the class across the hall) ... and she misses Ms Terri, Ms Lynn and Ms Terri ... then she said "my new friend Aiden is always in time out" ... HA!
She talked and talked and talked about the things she didn't like, the things she did like and kept on talking ... I know she'll LOVE it once she's settled in ... but you can tell right now she's a little nervous.

2 comments:
I wonder where she got her talkativeness from....lol
LOVE, Mom
Wayne, for sure ... HAHAH!
Post a Comment