It's a LONG weekend and we should be having fun ... instead ... we are stuck inside with the flu. Well, so far only Emily officially has it ... but Elliot is showing signs. We are doping everyone with Vitamic C and Zinc (and something from People's Pharmacy) but the doctor says it's too late to treat Influenza A ... if she would have had the B strain we could have doped everyone up with tamiflu, but no such luck!
The doctor perscribed fluids, rest and lots of movies ... she's taking the movie thing very seriously - HA!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Hi Rachel! Sorry to hear about your sick kids. Hope you have a quick recovery! I'm losing myself on the internet this morning and found my way to your blog. Good luck w/ your classes! Can I ask what you're going back to school for? You inspire me. Take care!
I hope the little munchkins are feeling better......
LOVE, MeMe
Post a Comment