On December 2nd Emily and I took Trina to see The Nutcracker!
Emily did really well and enjoyed watching all the dancers!
Believe or not, she didn't start getting antsy until close to the end.
When asked what her favorite parts were she says:
1) when the girls were dancing with their dolls
2) when the "real" wind-up dolls were dancing
* She kept asking "mommy, are those dolls REAL or FAKE?"
3) seeing Blake from school two rows in front of us
It was beautiful and I recommend everyone go see it at least once.
I think we might try to go see the Houston Ballet production next time!
Tuesday, December 11, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Well,,,Trina's first time and she was totally excited. Her favorite parts...
1. Getting to go with Emily and Rachel
2. Emily WAS good and NOT ansy til the end
3. The "real" doll girl that danced...she was amazing...
4. Getting to be a part of an amazing tradition that Rachel and her Grandmother Louise started when Rachel was young...thanks for including me on your special day of remembrance and memory making.
Post a Comment