Monday, December 17, 2007

Emily's Christmas Program

Good Shepherd did their Child Led Worship last week. It was super cute! A little like herding cats, but still super cute. If I can ever figure out how to put the video onto the computer and upload it here, I will.

I haven't figured out how to put pictures side by side instead of straight down - hmmmm, if I had more time in the day, I MIGHT be able to figure out all this technical stuff!

Me Me, Paw Paw and Aunt Franny were able to come down for the "show".
Emily was funny - Franny had to take a cranky Elliot outside so he wouldn't disturb everyone and Emily's first comment after was "I didn't see Franny while I was singing - where was she?"
She's a mess!

Emily feeding Moses after the program
Sooo cute!
Em with Me Me and Paw Paw before the show
Trying to "pet" the Reindeer
In front of the GSL tree!
The girls before
The girls again after




No comments: