Friday, November 30, 2007

December already?!?!

I can NOT believe tomorrow is December! Where did this year go?!
This year I had BIG plans to finish all our shopping by October-ish so I could really enjoy the holiday season. Guess what - I'm not EVEN close ... siiiigh!
I am convinced December comes faster each year!!

We have taken a step in the right direction - Wayne pulled the decorations down from the attic tonight and we plan to go get a tree tomorrow! Maybe I'll remember to actually use our Christmas dishes before Christmas Eve this year!

I know, I know ... I still owe you all some Thanksgiving pictures - maybe I'll get to that this weekend!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

CLOSE!!!! HA! DId you even start yet...HA! I have it in my head not to do any shopping as this family has already purchased the pre-requisite Emily presents...HA! Well, all except the boring books with no pictures..HA!