Wednesday, April 07, 2010

Slacker Update ....

I have been a bad blogger lately!

There isn't much to report ... that's my excuse!!

Wayne started his new job at Randalls this week ... so far he's been doing lots of computer training ... today he gets to do some hands on stuff ... he was looking forward to that for sure!

I picked up a teaching job on Monday and Wednesday at a local MDO through the end of the school year. Elliot and I will stay busy for sure! He's meeing lots of new kiddos between Zero Gravity on Tuesday/Thursday and HCBC on Fridays!

Emily is doing gymnastics and loving it so far! I need to talk to her about what she wants to do for the summer. Swim Team or gymnastics ... we'll see what she decides!

That's about it for our world ... see nothing much to report!

I did put a lot of pictures on Snapfish ... so check the blog posts for a link to the pictures!

We hope you are enjoying this spring weather - we are ...itchy, watery eyes and all!

Wayne snapped this picture yesterday after a trip to PetsMart with Lily ... we will try to get some more before the bluebonnets go away!

No comments: