We decided to go for lunch on Tuesday (13 of us!). I LOVE their food, always have ... so I was exited! Emily has been there enough times to know she doesn't like anything on their menu (maybe she's not my daughter!)
So, she had her kids bag of chicken from Sonic and was so excited to be able to eat with everyone. We arrived after everyone was seated and walked in. This cranky old hostess came up and pointed at Emily and said "you can't bring that in here" ... the bag had 2 chicken strips. Anyway, my response was "you are kidding me" .... to which this cranky old man responded "It says so right on the door" Oh thanks! I told her to put the food in Amanda's purse, but Emily a big rule follower and would NOT do it - she was afraid she'd get yelled at again by that cranky old hostess. So, we brought her food back to the van, she cried and cried and cried and refused to order a thing. If we would have been the first to arrive instead of the last, we would have gone down to Papa's or Pizza Inn!
So, my question to you folks in the Winnie area .... what kind of restaurant do you think would do well? I realize AL-Ts has done well over the years (and will continue to do well without our business - HA), but it seems like Winnie needs something more family friendly.....

No comments:
Post a Comment