First - it's hot ... super hot. I can't imagine how Lester stands being in Africa for 30 days! Our plants are screaming, our grass is crunchy and Lily won't go outside for more than 30 seconds before begging to come inside (which isn't the best choice for a house training puppy!). Alvin and Bridget are the only crazies who want to be outside on the porch. They hang out there most of the day!
My allergies are acting up. How are molds high when we haven't had any rain? I think the weather people are crazy!
I'm tired. Lily wakes up at least once in the middle of the night ... then again around 4 or 5 ... then Elliot yells "Mommy" at 5 or 6.
Our Air Conditioner decided to make this horrible noise on Thursday. So horrible that our neighbor came over to tell me our AC was going out - HA! It's 15 years old, so it's probably time to replace it ... but don't have the $6,000+ to get a new unit! We could band-aid it with a new fan, but with all the rebates ($1,000 from PEC and $1,500 from the government) it's almost worth it.
The good thing is it's still cooling and it hasn't made that horrible noise since Thursday so we can give it some more thought. I am taking any and all suggestions!
We finished up the week with a leak-y fish tank. We love our fish tank, but can't replace the AC and fish tank at the same time. So, we had to take down the tank last night.
Top the week off with cranky hot kids and I think I might start looking for a "real" job soon!!
I'm praying for a better start to the new week.
Oh and I still haven't finished reading Frankenstein for Brit Lit - siiiigh!
On a positive note, I have some cute pictures to download and will get on that next week hopefully!

1 comment:
Sounds like a horrible week....I hope this week will be better. We got a little rain this evening so it cooled off a little. And hopefully it will rain again tomorrow. Our grass was getting crunchy too.....lol
Keep your chin up.
LOVE, Mom
Post a Comment