Thursday, April 09, 2009

Updates I haven't done yet ...

Hi all!  I haven't been a very good blogger lately ... sorry!
I have tons of things to blog about, just NO time ...

1) Emily's spring break to San Antonio - she had a GREAT time!
2) Elliot and Caitlyn's dual two year old party - trains and whistles OH MY
3) Bluebonnet pictures
4) Wayne's back at Emler
5) Emily's field trip to Crowe's Nest Farm (mom and dad you should put something like this together at your place!)
6) I am a correspondence class slacker!  I finished my first assignment and have read all I need to read for assignment #2, just haven't written my paper yet!
7) Elliot's two year check-up:
His stats = 27.5lbs and 35 1/4 inches 
We thought he'd need speech therapy, but his doctor says he's doing fine
-funny thing ... I always think Elliot is so much bigger than Emily was, but I looked up her 2 year stats and saw she was 29lbs (1.5lbs heavier!) and 33.5 inches (almost 2 inches shorter) ... funny how kids grow!

OK, I'll come back and update soon!  Enjoy this GREAT spring weather ... we have been!

2 comments:

Trina said...

was wondering when this blog was going to get done....been waiting, and waiting, and waiting...HA!

Carol and James said...

I too have been waiting for you to do some blogging. Maybe the Easter candy will give you the energy to post some pictures.....lol