trying to pick out colors
We had Emily's birthday party on Saturday. We had told her she could invite 5 friends to paint pottery at Ceramic Lodge in Round Rock. It was such an easy party. We did cupcakes, snacks and the girls painted some great looking pottery pieces. We learned they put them pieces in the kiln for 36 hours before we get to take them home (wild!!) I can't wait to see the finished products.
I felt kind of like a bad mom because I didn't do goodie bags this year and the kiddos didn't have anything to take home ... they will get their cool pottery pieces next week, but I sort of feel like I broke some serious party rule - HA
I felt kind of like a bad mom because I didn't do goodie bags this year and the kiddos didn't have anything to take home ... they will get their cool pottery pieces next week, but I sort of feel like I broke some serious party rule - HA

1 comment:
although maybe, just maybe those other parents are happy to not have some silly party stuffed bag that usually ends up primarily in the trash..HA! Sometimes it's ok to buck the system.....! HA!
Post a Comment