Saturday, January 24, 2009

So many pictures... so little blog time!

I promise I have pictures to download and add to the blog/snapfish page, I just haven't taken the time to do it yet!  There isn't too much happening around here and I don't really have excuses as to WHY I haven't downloaded the pictures... I just look at the camera and think "I don't want to do that yet" ... HA

One "cute" thing is Emily has been sleeping in Elliot's bed at night ... I know it won't last long, but it is pretty durn cute if I do say so myself!

Also, I've been trying to decide what to do about this going back to school thing.  I think one of the online schools makes the most sense for me since I am working full time. ... but I worry that they are still looked at as "inferior" ... most are accredited, but I don't want that to be a bad mark against me ... so I am just trying to figure it all out.  I would get finished faster and could start the teachers certification through Region XIII in 2.5 years .... soooo we'll see.  The regional programs accept a bachelors from an accredited online school so I just need confirmation from the Texas State Board of Education that they are OK with it as well!  So much to figure out .... 
I was supposed to start Tuesday, but decided to push it back for another week or so in order to take care of those loose ends.
I SO should have finished my degree while my parents were willing to foot the bill (sorry that I was such a "smart ass" teenager mom and dad - HA) 
The courses are 5 weeks long and are taken back to back.  I need 24 courses to graduate ... YIKES!  Seems scary and exciting all at the same time!  I'll keep you posted ... !

3 comments:

Carol and James said...

You can do it. It will be hard but I know you can handle it.
I love the new wallpaper on your blog.
LOVE, Mom

Trina said...

well, you will figure it out because you can do no less...that type A personality is perfect for getting the job done..HA! go to it girl, you will be fine. NOtice I didn't say you wouldn't be stressed..HA!

JELyon said...

It's expensive, but I'll put in a good word for St. Ed's New College. I know I never would have finished if I'd have tried online or UT. Then again, it's ex.pen.sive.