Monday, December 15, 2008

Busy weekend!

The kids had both sets of grandparents visting this weekend and loved every minute of it!  They are SO very lucky to have both sets of grandparents within driving distance!!  

Emily's class at Lakeline sang a few songs in service on Sunday and were just precious!  

Emily and Elliot also opened some presents from Me Me and Paw Paw.
  
Elliot opened a John Deere Mini Loader  that he's going to love when he figures out he can peddle.  He and Emily are still playing in the box - HA! 
His favorite present was his new Thomas the Train Book (what is it about Thomas that draws in little boys??)
Emily opened a bag of rocks (she loves rocks), a Walter the Farting Dog book (she's still laughing about it) and her very own laptop.  
Yes, we've decided Paw Paw can not go shopping alone next year - HAHAHA
We give him a hard time, but the laptop is really the perfect size for Emily (8" screen) and will keep her from asking us to use ours every 5 minutes - HA!

I wish I would have taken a picture of her expression when she realized what was in the box, it was priceless!

I added new pictures to the December Snapfish folder.

Emily has her Christmas party this week and will be out of school starting next week .... and wow, is Christmas REALLY next Thursday? ... double wow!  I feel like we still have a million things to do!

No comments: