I think I am mad at everyone who has a boy older than Elliot!
You didn't tell me how filthy boys are ... HA! How dirt just JUMPS on them ... no matter WHAT they are doing. I am convinced Elliot is only clean when he is in the bathtub!
We went from Emily who refused to get dirty at this age - to Elliot who is filthy from the time he wakes up until he goes to bed!
So, to all of you with boys YOUNGER than Elliot, here is your warning!
Elliot playing in dirty water outside
Why yes, they DO melt in your hands, and on your face, and in your hair
Maybe one day food will get into his mouth?

After M&Ms melt in your hands, they get on the chair ..
Nice, left over food from dinner

3 comments:
Rach, I hate that you were so surprised at how dirty little boys get and how quickly it can happen -Sometimes Seth gets dirty just sitting in the chair waiting to leave the house - My advice is to find a good stain remover that you like and soak EVERYTHING at least an hour before washing, even if you don't see any stains - They have a way of sneaking up on you -
Boy, does that bring back memories. I went through the same thing with you and Austen. You were always so tidy and neat and then Austen could get dirty going from the house to the car....ha ha.
Just like my refrigerator magnet says "A boy is noise with dirt on it".
Enjoy it while you can. One day Elliot will grow up and forget to call his mother...(hint hint Austen.)
Why go around a puddle when you can just jump right in?
Post a Comment