Emily
She LOVES dresses, skirts, and "girlie" clothes.
Dresses and skirts need to have those built in shorts because while she LOVES girlie clothes, but she hasn't learned to be lady-like!
I noticed recently she doesn't have many pants. She has tons of capris and shorts, but many pants.
Her PJs are getting a tad snug
She's mainly in size 6
Shoes she's a size 12 or 13
Elliot
He's in REALLY good shape with clothes thanks to Kendall, JT and Zach!
He could use some new footy PJs, but he doesn't like the really thick ones.
He could use some winter-y type shirts.
He's mainly in 2T
Shoes 6W or 6 1/2 normal
Wayne
XL shirts
34W 36L pants
Rachel
No way, not doing it!
I COULD use some new clothes, but not enough to admit my sizes for everyone to see! I will tell you if you ask!

1 comment:
thanks for the sizing info...and I don't care who wins on your voting contest.....THE OG-den is not good, and The OGDEN ZOO is the winner
Post a Comment