Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Winnie Visit

We went to visit Winnie over the weekend. It was great visiting with everyone! What was even more fun is we left Emily behind for a few days.

Man, Wayne and I are going to really love summer time when Elliot is old enough to go for weekend visits too - does that make us bad parents?!? HA!

I didn't take many pictures (UGH!) but we ate, drank, swam and visited with everyone - good times!
We even got to celebrate two birthdays - Chris (18th) and MeMe (27th)!
I tried to get a good picture of the kids in the rice field, but it didn't work out real well ... one of them was always making a funny face!


rice is looking good
Elliot is done with the rice
No, there wasn't fog outside ... just on the camera lens from the humidity!
Blowing out candles!
Rock band!
Emily showing Paw Paw her lady bug
Emily on the "bridge" pointing at the fish in the canal below

No comments: