Tuesday, April 08, 2008

We made it!

I had planned to update for the our trip so far, but Wayne said I have 20 minutes or the bus is leaving without me ... so, I'll just say ... WOW!

Elliot's face was priceless when he first looked out at the canyon ...
He got really still and just looked around ... like WOW!

Emily is working towards a Junior Ranger badge and is having a super time looking for all the things she needs to find!

A few pictures from along the way ....

In Lubbock (of course!)

Elliot wants to drive ....
One of the million Grand Canyon pictures we've taken


1 comment:

Trina said...

SOOOOOOOOO JEALOUS!!!!! Looks like you are having a good time....
Miss you guys as I have discovered just how co-dependent I am on all of you to help keep me from going insane.....oh well, you'll just have to fix me when you get back...!!!
Love,
Crazy Trina
PS...that means I won't remember posting this message..!