Yes, February ... wow, time does fly!
We've been busy, but I can't remember what we've been doing - HA!
Emily showed in the Pee Wee Show in San Antonio. She had a really good time!
Mom posted about it on her blog (I need to see if I can find those pictures now!)
We are planning for our Chevy Chase style vacation in April.
We are heading to the Grand Canyon and making a few stops along the way.
First Lubbock (Wayne's old stomping grounds) then somewhere between Lubbock and the Grand Canyon ... then we aren't sure .... ! It'll be an adventure for sure (and we are looking forward to it!)! Trina loaned us Vacation to watch and prepare!
Elliot is growing and growing! He isn't crawling, but he's getting REALLY good at the butt scoot. He is still a little wobbly when he stands, but he's getting better at it.
He's a little ham for sure. He gets a kick out of making people laugh ...
He LOVES to eat. I am going to have to get a second job to feed him when he's a teenager!!
Emily is getting ready for Kindergarten. She always asks when she gets to start "big school" ... I tell her never ... HA! We do have registration in April (YIKES!)
She's doing really well on her razor scooter and I think we'll be able to take the training wheels off her bike in the summer! She thinks it's the end of the world if she's not able to play with Abi (our neighbor). She keeps us on our toes for sure!
That's our update for now!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment