Tuesday, January 08, 2008

Happy Late Birthday Emily!

Wow, I just realized I didn't post Birthday wishes to a special 5 year old girl yesterday!
I really can NOT believe she's 5 and starting actually starting Kindergarten in the fall (YIKES!)

She wanted a new bike for her birthday and picked out a hot pink one!

It's super cute.

Elliot gave her some clothes for her Webkinz animals and a cute little journal with a big jeweled letter "E". She loves to draw and usually carries a little journal with her everywhere.

We went out for a special Birthday dinner at Mesa Rosa and had a Marble Slab Ice Cream cake for dessert. Yummy! She is a little confused since we are not having her party until the end of the month and asked "Am I really 5 now?"

Silly girl!

PS: With her Birthday money she bought a new Razor scooter (2 wheeler)



1 comment:

Joelle, Dan, Finn, and Luke said...

The big girl is 5, I CAN'T believe it. Loads of love to your whole family! Joelle