Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Kidney stones are BAD

I just wanted to let everyone know that kidney stones are bad .... very bad. I would rather be giving birth to my 10lb posterior baby again than waiting for this stone to pass......

Update 11/8
The evil creature has left my body. Little did I know a tiny little pebble (yes, it looked like a pebble) would cause so much trouble! I really felt like I was going to die for awhile there.
Thankfully Wayne's office let him off for the entire week as well.
Tip of the day - if you EVER have a kidney stone take your pain meds regularly ... don't think "Hey, I am strong, I can delay this dose" ... no ... you are NOT strong and you should NOT delay a dose!

Off to get out of my pjs and take a shower now!


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I would just like to point out that caffeine is BAD>>>>!!!!! HA!
Just playin...sorry you got the case of the stones...I guess you'll "get no satisfaction" til that bad boy passes...sorry about the bad pun on the whole stones thing.....couldn't let it pass..hope you read this in a vicadin induced stupor and think it's very funny......

The Ogden's said...

caffeine is good .. sodas are bad :-)

Joelle, Dan, Finn, and Luke said...

Bless your heart! NOTE: I Will take pain meds, thanks for the warning!