This is still making me laugh this morning, so I thought I'd share!
Trina has been in the studio working on her CD. She picked up a rough draft last week and I stole Chris's copy - HA! It's amazing and you should all buy a copy when it's officially finished.
One of the songs is called "I Know" and is a duet with Chris. Emily was listening in the car and said "Mommy, I think Uncle Chris is singing part of this song because Aunt Trina forgot the words ...."
I thought about explaining to her that Trina wrote the words and wouldn't forget them, but I decided to let it go.
PS. The CD is going to be called Stand and did I mention it's amazing?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Ok, Rachel...would you like your payment in check or cash....HA!..I would go with the cash cause this CD is sucking us dry...HA! Just playin...thanks for the encouragement
Trina
Post a Comment