Friday, September 14, 2007

Quick Update

Emily is 4.5 years old (where does the time go?!?). She is in pre-school 3-days a week and is learning so much. It’s hard to believe she will start kindergarten next fall (YIKES).
She’s a mess and keeps us laughing MOST of the time - the rest of the time … well … let’s just say she has very strong opinions about everything!


Elliot is 6 months old and super laid back. He’s happy 99.9% of the day. He loves his big sister and laughs at her constantly.

They are both in swimming lessons at
Emler Swim School.
Emily is a little fish and Elliot is learning to kick and hold his breath.

Wayne is actually working at Emler part-time and enjoys watching all the kiddos (and we get half price swimming lessons!!)

I am still at
Hoover’s, Inc (a Dun and Bradstreet Company). It’s been almost 7 years (WOW) and I still enjoy it most days.

So now you are up to speed - wow that didn't take long did it?
I’ll be back with news as it breaks (wait, I sound like the local news)!


Elliot going under water with Ms Glenna ....

Emily relaxing in Aunt Franny and Uncle Lester's pool Yeee Haaawwww .... Emily's trying to make Cheyenne stand up!
OK, no one told me the remote fetish started THIS early ...

1 comment:

John Picacio said...

Nice blog! Hope you folks are doing well over there!

Much love,
John and Traci